Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kraków, Małopolskie | Praca stała
What will be your tasks?
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for non-IT roles
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, providing expert advice on recruiting best practice and advice on strategies to source and recruit best talent on respective market
- Be part of local, regional and global project targeting to enhance talent acquisition, employer branding and onboarding tools and processes
- Creating the best candidate experience
- Deliver against personal KPIs
What we expect?
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken
- Ability to build relationships and build positive image of the company
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Creative approach to work
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to gain experience in one of the biggest Global Service Center - on the part of our clients team
- Stable empolyment
- Clear and stable career path
- Remote work and all necessary eqipment/work tools
- Access to the ManpowerGroup benefits program (Medical care, Multisport card, PZU Insurance)